Nadav Ben Nun
Since Oct 1, 2022
I have always been passionate about extracting knowledge from data and searching for ultimate explanations.
In my research, I use statistical and computational models to infer evolutionary parameters of copy number variants in yeast.
Besides that, I enjoy playing and watching basketball, traveling and cooking.
- MSc, Tel Aviv University, 2022-ongoing
- BSc, Tel Aviv University, 2019-2022
- Member of Iraqi lab (Faculty of Medicine at TAU), 2021-2022
- Computational data analysis - experimental data of recombinant inbred mice
- Teaching Assistant at TAU, 2020-2021
- BI Analyst at Snyk, 2019
- Data Analyst at the Israeli Intelligence Corps, 2016-2018